Nematron Corporation has deep manufacturing roots in many industries. The level of reliability, ruggedness, and longevity that is required of HMI and control products in most process or control industries meshes precisely with Nematron’s lines of UL/cUL and Class I Division 2 approved, Intel-based industrial PCs, flat panel monitors, and operator interface panels.
And why is it that Nematron industrial computers and monitors, built here in the U.S., continue to outperform the competition in terms of reliability, satisfaction, and quality for almost 30 years?
• Nematron products are engineered with incredible precision, quality, and detail.
• All components meet world-class quality specifications and are tested and proven to perform under extreme environments and conditions.
• For long product life cycles, Nematron follows the “Intel® embedded roadmap” for chipset and processor selection.
• Nematron stays connected with customers long after the sale by continuing to offer support for decades old products.
• Nematron offers one of the shortest lead times in the industry.
• Nematron focuses on maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction.
In addition to the sales of Industrial PCs, HMIs, I/O, embedded Controllers and Automation Software we can provide custom design, application, and integration services. We also provide service and repair capabilities for many of our legacy systems.
Nematron operates from our North American headquarters in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Contact us to learn about the many products and solutions we can provide you.
Optimation was founded in 1991 to develop solutions for the industrial controls industry. Since the beginning they have strived to be the price/performance leader. Optimation was acquired by Nematron Corporation in 2001, but has been operating as a separate entity since then. Until now Optimation has been operating in Huntsville, Alabama.
In July, 2008, Nematron Corporation announced that Optimation, in Huntsville, Alabama, had been combined with their operations in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The transition, which began in May, was completed with uninterrupted shipment of products and service.
Optimation, a fully owned subsidiary of Nematron had been operating as separate entity since being acquired in 2001. The relocation of Optimation to Ann Arbor will result in improvements in operational efficiency, allowing for greater investment in product development, marketing, and customer service. All operations in Huntsville, Alabama are closed now that the transition is complete.
Nematron Pioneering Innovative Computer and Visualization Solutions